At Kidbrooke Park Primary School, it is our policy that all children wear full school uniform with pride. We believe that by the children wearing our uniform it helps to create a sense of community and belonging towards the school.
Most of the general uniform can be purchased from local high street stores. However, we do expect that children wear either a Kidbrooke Park Primary School jumper or cardigan (both of which can be purchased from the School Office).
Our uniform expectations are as follows:
- Dark grey skirt, trousers or shorts
- White polo shirt or white button-up shirt
- Jumper or cardigan bearing the Kidbrooke Park Primary School logo
- Black, navy or grey tights
- Plain black shoes or trainers (Shoes should be flat and sturdy. Shoes which are high heeled or with thin straps are not permitted as they can be hazardous when running in the playground and do not promote good foot health).
- Blue and white gingham dress (in the summer)
- Headscarves worn for religious reasons must be plain navy blue, black or white
Our P.E. kit expectations are as follows:
- White t-shirt
- Navy or black shorts or jogging bottoms
- Plimsolls or trainers (children must be provided with a change of footwear from their school shoes)
- Please ensure all items of clothing have your child's name clearly marked one of the lables, this is to enable us to assist in locating misplaced items for you.
Due to health and safety reasons, the only jewellery permitted in school are:
- One pair of plain stud earrings
- A watch
- All jewellery must be removed for P.E. lessons and children are expected to do this independently.
|School logo embossed navy blue woolly hat
|School logo embossed navy blue drawstring PE bag
|School logo embossed Book Bag
|School logo embossed navy blue sweatshirt
|School logo embossed navy blue fleece